CHILDREN LOVE TO COOK AND WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT TEACHING THEM!
- Tuesday 8th August – Beef Burgers, Homemade Bread Rolls, Vanilla Shortbread Biscuits, Double Chocolate Muffins, Nutella Thumb Print Cookies
- Wednesday 9th August – Chunky Chicken Nuggets, Lightly Spiced Potato Wedges, Blueberry Muffins, Cinnamon Rolls, Lemon Drizzle Cake
- Thursday 10th August – Homemade Pizza (with lots of different toppings!), Homemade Focaccia Bread, Banana and White Chocolate Muffins, Chocolate Covered Shortbread
- Friday 11th August – Fishcakes, Garlic Roasted Potatoes, Chocolate Brownies, Banana Fritters, Banana and Oat Cupcakes
- Tuesday 15th August – Chicken or Vegetable Curry, Homemade Nan Bread, Coconut Cupcakes, Shortbread Cookies
- Wednesday 16th August – Homemade Pizza, Buttery Dough Balls, Cinnamon Swirls, Mini Apple Pies, Chocolate Thins
- Thursday 17th August – Meatballs (and Spaghetti), Tomato and Vegetable Sauce, Flapjacks, Double Chocolate Muffins, Summer Fruits Pies
- Monday 21st August – USA Style Sliders (Stacked Mini Burgers), Homemade Bread Rolls, Potato Wedges, Banana Splits, White Chocolate Muffins, Nutella Thumb Print Cookies
- Tuesday 22nd August - Chunky Chicken Nuggets, Lightly Spiced Potato Wedges, Mini Apple Cakes, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Jam Tarts
- Wednesday 23rd August – Mexican Style Chicken or Vegetable Wraps, Sunshine Rice, Summer Salad, Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream, Flapjacks
Time: 9.00 am – 3.00 pm
Cost: £38 per child per day. This price includes all ingredients needed for the day, Pancakes for Breakfast/Snack, Drinks, Fresh Homemade Hot Lunch (we’ve chosen lunches that you’ve told us your children love!) for each child plus lots of delicious treats to take home!
Our clubs are ideally suited to children aged between 5 and 14. If you have questions about food allergies or children out of this age range please do give us a call as we may still be able to help.
To book a place on this course please give us a call on 01905 422997. Full payment is required when booking.