Baking Parties run for 2 hours. Included in the cost of the party are:
- All ingredients and equipment for the cooking
- Aprons and hats for all the cooks to wear during the party
- Water and fruit squash to drink
- A homemade buffet birthday tea
- A party bag for each guest containing a cookery based gift, a chefs hat and some chocolate
- Boxes for the cooks to take home their baked goodies
Please note we do not provide a birthday cake but you are welcome to bring your own. If you choose the Iced Cupcakes option we think they make a great birthday cupcake tower (we have lots of cupcake stands) from which to blow out the birthday girl or boy’s candles!
Baking Party Menu – choose one thing from:
Healthy Muffins – Three different varieties of delicious muffins to take home and share!
Cupcakes – Children bake and decorate four cupcakes each using different techniques
Shortbread People – Great fun to bake these biscuits and make them into entertaining people!
Cheese & Tomato Savoury Swirls and Vegetable Pasties – Delicious savouries to be proud of!
Cost of Party: £210 for up to 6 children, £12 per additional child
We take full payment at time of booking. This includes a non-refundable deposit of 50%. We will give a 50% refund or reschedule the party if more than 4 weeks’ notice of cancellation is given.
If you would like us to travel to a party at a venue of your choice travel costs will apply – please ask at the time of booking and we will provide a quote.